Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Falalalala lalalalarp!
What do good little girls do to entertain themselves when drinking yourself into oblivion isn't an option? You go flarping! There is something about fart noises that is just hilarious. The curious thing is that when you fake it, it becomes hilarious. But, if its real no one fesses up. Curious indeed. So, as per my last post I am having surgery soon and will be confined to bed for a couple of weeks. Naturally, rounding up equally crass girls for a night o' fun was in order.
We started off the night with one of my favorite places to eat and made a game plan. There are even rules and points if you can believe it. You get points for the level of reaction you get. If the stranger actually say something to you about it you get the most points. This was also our testing ground for the kind of reactions we were going to get later that evening. It was pretty loud in there so there weren't a lot of reactions. I know you must be wondering, How old are they? 15? The answer is yes, yes we are, and proud of it. Life is too short to not have some insane fun every once in awhile.
After dinner we headed to the mall. The hardest part about the night was not busting up laughing. Our favorite place was the store in the mall with all the underwear and bras, you know the one. I think we ruined a lot of sales that night! Oh my goodness were people offended in that store! We discovered that when people don't know what to do with such a disgusting situation they blink a lot and walk away out of sight and then break down into a combination of laughter and dry heaving. It's times like these that I wish I had a hidden camera show!
So, a couple of the best reactions of the night: This kid that ran to his dad and pointed and screamed "Dad, that lady just farted!!!!" Next favorite was in a department store. We were all strategically placed so that we could see the reactions of people after the prank. 3 guys came walking toward me and c talking about how grossed out they were and wondering if that really just happened. Then one of them jumped in the air and shuddered because he was so grossed out! Oh man, I was laughing so hard I was actually crying! 3rd favorite was 2 guys walking past and they stopped and looked at each other wondering which one of them did it. We got a lot of scrunched up faces and a couple of "I know what you just did, and you are sick!" stare downs. It was a hilarious night and if you are ever in need of some cheap entertainment, give this a try! Or if you just need a creative way to work out those abdominal muscles, all the laughing will do the trick! Happy Flarping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment