The first night was Ethan's show choir concert. I fell victim to not remembering that I had a "real" camera and only had my phone to document the adorableness of my son. He is quite the showman. One of our friends was just laughing after because he was so adorable. He loves getting laughs so he works hard to get them. It's perfect for show choir. The funniest thing was when all the choirs came on the stage together (top right pic) and the director asked that the ones who couldn't be seen to make there way in front of a taller person. Who popped out front and center? That would be Ethan. Love it!
Wed night was the last night for me to take in the music scene in Rio Rancho. Ethan had his band concert. No mysterious guests this time. However, there was a girl (teenage) sitting in one of the side balconies conducting each piece in the most spectacular manner. It was making me jealous how free she was and how much fun she was having. How many times have I wanted to do that? Uh, lots!
Not only did I get to take in my 3rd concert for the week on Wednesday, but I awoke at 6am to snow falling. I had to document it just in case it wasn't still there when the sun came up. By 8am it looked like the second picture. I was so hopeful. So very hopeful. Stick around snow. Please. Please. But, just as I thought, it started raining and by 1 it looked like the 3rd picture. Boo hoo. But hey, we got to see snow for a few glorious hours. Emma even built a snowman. There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true.





No comments:
Post a Comment