Jordyn has recently taken up a fascination with taking pictures. I practically have to pry the camera out of her hand so that I can have a turn with the camera. To her credit she really can take a good picture and I should probably just turn the photo documentation of our lives over to her. It all started when Jenny and Rick were moving she had to take some pictures and then when we were at the pinewood derby she completely took over the camera and off she went on her bunny photo shoot. She took 14 pictures of her bunny. It just cracked me up to see all of her bunny shots. I only put a few of them on here, but I should have just posted them all because it is just so darn cute. Later that week we went to the park and she decided she was going to take all the pictures so off she went with the camera and got some really cool pictures of her cousin Morgan. I'm thinking she might have a career in this. :) She really is doing quite well for a 4 year old spunky little diva. I do know that at her parent teacher conference her teacher said that she was very advanced in her artistic capabilities.....proud Momma! :) I will need to take some pictures of her artwork and post those next.




2 comments:
A couple of those pictures you couldn't even guess that a 4 year old was taking! She really is pretty handy with that camera! Oh man... that weather looks soooo nice. Rick told me that the weather was like 77 down there the other day and I wanted to cry. It's been pretty chilly here and it rained all day yesterday. It didn't stop us from playing down by the river though! I guess you take what you can get.
I'd tell you to go buy her one of those kiddie cameras like Natalie has, but they take the crappiest pictures. I love how big they are and sturdy and easy for the kids to use...but the pictures...I don't know what they were thinking. I love looking at pictures that kids take, their perspective is so interesting. :-)
Post a Comment