


Many may recall a much earlier post where Ethan had done some majorly
inappropriate body art on
Jordyn and then proceeded to color the inside of the suburban with a permanent marker as well. This time the artwork was only on
Jordyn and honestly I'm not sure why this happened at this specific time. I guess because we had just gotten out of the pool and
Jordyn had the appropriate attire on to receive some body art so it was just perfect conditions I suppose. What I love about the second picture is that
Jordyn has a quarter in her hand. Did she agree to pay Ethan for his handy work? Not really sure. Also every great artist needs to sign his work and apparently Ethan is such a fine artist that he signs his work twice! No question who the artist was on this piece of work eh?
Jordyn was very proud of her Brother's art and was telling me all about the flower and heart and whatever else was on there. I swear if this girl doesn't end up with a real tattoo it will be a
miracle. There is rarely a time in this girls life when she hasn't had some kind of marking on her body
whether it be by her own doing or her brothers.
2 comments:
Swimsuits? In March! You're killin' me Heath! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!? Seriously, though, this post makes me miss you guys so bad! Hope all is going well. Love you!
I love that he signed his name! That kid has no worries that he might get in trouble, huh? He needs a lesson in leaving no evidence. :-)
Post a Comment