Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Annual Fondu Night

We had our annual Christmas Eve fondu party at our friends house.  All the kids got prizes this year for silly things instead of just the last one standing and the messiest.  There was the messiest, cleanest, first out, nicest and some others that I can't remember.  This year the last 2 standing were Tyler and Parker.  I love the pics of the violence with fondu sticks.  The easiest way to insure you are the last one standing is to stab your competition.  :0)  Jordyn was in a pretty heated game of rock, paper, scissors with Bryce that was hilarious.  They added in other things that beat those items and Jordyn ended the game with using "everything in the universe" to beat him.  We exchanged gifts and went over the goals we set last year and made new ones for this year, which is referred to as "gifts to Jesus."  I got teased for using words like "try." You can't try to do anything, you either do or you don't.  **eyes rolling** whatever, I said I would try, and I will! lol  I was being pretty noncommittal with my goals I suppose .  We left the party early in the evening because we still had to make cookies for Santa and open our Christmas Eve tradition of pajamas before heading off to bed.  It was a great night.

No comments: