Friday, October 4, 2013

In Case You Were Wondering...

I'm one cool Mommy that rocks....oh, and I'm the best Mom ever!  I found this note on my pillow when I got home from date night at the Temple.  This girl of mine makes my heart smile.  
 I think this is the first time ever that I prepared myself for General Conference by attending the Temple the day before.  I'm pretty excited for conference.  I've turned into a spiritual nerd that just want to gobble up every bit of spiritual knowledge I can.  So excited that I decided to break my 9 days of going strong abstaining from dairy, meat, sugar and carbs with some eggs.  Maybe if I would have juiced them I wouldn't have felt so guilty.  My brain was just feeling too drained and I needed a little boost of protein to make it through the last 6 days...and to make sure I didn't miss anything important at conference tomorrow.  
One of my all time favorite moments from general conference from 2 of my favorite talks and apostles and bring it, they did.  

No comments: